Maybe I’m a masochist, but I’ve decided to re-new my commitment to this blog. I’ve a whole host of travel posts to get up, plus I’d like to post more creative writings, as well as some reflections on current events, particularly in public health.
Since it’s still early in the year, I’ll consider this one of my new year’s resolutions: one post a day, even if some (oh who am I kidding – most!) days it is just a quote, or a picture. I’m leaving my old posts up too.
Some other new years’ resolutions:
- run 1000 km in 2015
- get back to weight lifting (2x a week)
- yoga reboot (this one requires further exploration)
- make some ice cream (with the ice cream maker)
- 2 week Spanish immersion
- learn something new (or maybe re-learn something from previously?)
- get a job
- write a novel
- knock out the rest of the ones I haven’t seen: http://www.roughguides.com/destinations/europe/ireland/things-miss/#/0
- accomplish one more activity on my 10-year plan
I’ve made a small amount of progress on one of these goals, but will be revisiting them more next week.