January was an up and down month. I had two big projects I needed to finish, and got both of those done, but to the detriment of other things I wanted to do this month (such as working out!). So it’s not been great with the goals, but here’s a check-in:
- Run 1000 km in 2015: Well, I got in exactly 12 km for January. February is going to be killer.
- get back to weight lifting (2x a week): Not a single weight.
- yoga reboot (this one requires further exploration): I went to pilates a few times, but no yoga classes.
- make some ice cream (with the ice cream maker): Well, it’s kind of cold now. 🙂
- 2 week Spanish immersion: I will think about this a bit this month, I think.
- learn something new (or maybe re-learn something from previously?): I’m thinking I’d like to learn how to knit and how to drive stick. I’ll tackle both in February.
- get a job: I’ve started looking around a bit for this. Will update more in March, I think.
- write a novel: I have half an idea. I’ve given up Facebook for February, so I hope this means I have more time for writing.
- knock out the rest of the ones I haven’t seen on the Things Not to Miss Ireland list: Nope
- accomplish one more activity on my 10-year plan: Learning to drive stick and learning to knit will clear this one out.
So for February, I’m going to focus on yoga, running, and getting back into weight lifting. I’m also going to look into knitting and learning to drive stick, as well as outline my novel idea.