“The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.”
~ Saint Augustine
Before my eventual arrival in the US, I am planning on traveling a little. Right now, the plan is to:
- Depart UB and fly directly to W India to stay with family for a week or so, then,
- Take the train to Kerala, then,
- Wander my way down the coast to Trivandrum, then,
- Stay at a beach resort with yoga studio attached for a couple of weeks, then,
- Fly to Sabah, Malaysia, and climb Kinabalu, then,
- Meet my cousin and family in Sarawak at Mulu Caves, then,
- Fly to Seoul to hang out with a friend, then,
- Make my way to Vladivostok to hop on the Trans-Siberian, then,
- Fly from Moscow/St. Petersburg back to the US.
All very ambitious, so we will see how much of this truly ends up happening. But for now, this is the plan, and I am hoping to fit it all in! Stay tuned!